DHHL NEWS RELEASE: 44 Homestead lots to be offered to Hawaiian Homes beneficiaries in WaimanaloPosted on Oct 14, 2016 in Latest News
Hawaiian Home Lands to award first lots in new homestead community of Kakaʻina
The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands will be offering 44 homestead lots to Native Hawaiian beneficiaries in Waimānalo’s newest subdivision of Kakaʻina.
Lot selection ceremony for Hawaiian homes beneficiaries ready to build their homes on one of the 44 homestead lots in Kakaʻina.
Saturday, October 15, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
Blanche Pope Elementary School Cafeteria
41-133 Huli Street, Waimānalo, Hawai‘i 96795
- David Ige, Governor of the State of Hawai‘i
- Jobie Masagatani, Director of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- William Ailā, Jr., Deputy Director of the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Laura Thielen, Hawaii State Senator, District 25 (includes Waimānalo)
- Chris Lee, Hawaii State Representative, District 51 (includes Waimānalo)
# # #
Information & Community Relations Officer
Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
808.620.9591 | 808.282.9031 c