KIRC Commissioners Meeting ScheduledPosted on Dec 12, 2017 in Latest Department News
The Kaho’olawe Island Reserve Commission (KIRC) will hold its next meeting on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 9:00 am. The public is encouraged to attend:
Kalana O Maui Building
Mayor’s Conference Room, 9th Floor,
200 South High St.
1. County of Maui Representative: Michele Chouteau McLean, Chairperson
2. Department of Land & Natural Resources Representative: Suzanne Case
3. Protect Kahoolawe Ohana Representative: C. Kaliko Baker
4. Protect Kahoolawe Ohana Representative: Jonathan Ching
5. Protect Kahoolawe Ohana Representative: Joshua Kaakua
6. Native Hawaiian Organization Representative: Hokulani Holt
7. Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) Representative: Carmen Hulu Lindsey
Michael Naho’opi’i, KIRC Executive Director, will also be in attendance.
Meetings of the Kaho’olawe Island Reserve Commission are open to the public. Individuals wishing to provide testimony on agenda items are requested to submit 10 copies of their testimony to the executive director at 811 Kolu Street, Suite 201, Wailuku, HI 96793, or by fax to 808.243.5885, at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. Those wishing to testify in person may do so at the meeting.
The meeting agenda is available at ehawaii.gov